Materials Education 100 Series
- Session 1 - Wednesday, February 21, 2018 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- See Agenda page for special presentations
- Session 2 - Asphalt Mixture Design – How a Contractor Does it! How an Agency Approves It! (2/21 3:30-4:45pm)
- Craig Wieden, CDOT Region 2
- John Cheever, Aggregate Industries
- Session 3 - Asphalt Acceptance 101 (2/22 8-9:30am)
- Mike Skinner, CAPA
- Session 4 - Achieving Volumetrics & Compactability (2/22 10:15-11:30am)
- Mike Huner, Consultant
- Session 5 - Mixture & Strategy Selection (2/22 1-2:30pm)
- Session 6 - The Future of Aggregate Supply in Colorado (2/22 3-4pm)
- Todd Ohlheiser, Colorado Stone, Sand and Gravel Association
- Session 7 - An Overview of Using the Nuclear Gauge for Density Testing (2/23 8:30-9:30am)
- Ali Regimand, Instrotek
This certificate program presented by the Rocky Mountain Asphalt Education Center (RMAEC) in association with the Rocky Mountain Asphalt Conference and Equipment Show (RMACES) will provide a Certificate of Attendance for attendee’s who pre-register to be in the training program. The opportunities to achieve the Certificate are within either the Maintenance track sessions, Materials track sessions or the Equipment and Operators track sessions. Attendees will be afforded the opportunity to pre-register to be a part of the certificate program when they register for the RMACES. To achieve a certificate the candidate will be required to complete the registration form and pay the additional $50.00 fee. On the registration form they must indicate their choice of “Maintenance”, “Materials” or “Equipment and Operator” Training certificate.